le yugio airpe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Memes Never Die

Go down

Memes Never Die Empty Memes Never Die

Post by Star Lord Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:18 am

Memes Never Die Genji___overwatch_by_asteltainn-daz1n7r
Spoiler:

''I said my sword is a tool of justice, not used in anger, not drawn in vengeance. But now, I’m not so sure. And besides, this isn’t my sword.''

The Only Thing I Know
Know Thyself in the Face of Death
Tears of the Dragon

Name: Shimazu Nariakira
Past/Current Profession: Child soldier, Special forces soldier, Spy, Mercenary

Subconscious Will:
Spoiler:
Deck Archetypes:
Spoiler:
Decklist:
Spoiler:
Ace Card:
Spoiler:

Personality:
Spoiler:

Bio: Shimazu was born into a wealthy family who came into fortune in weapons dealing. His father was an engineer and his mother a biochemist, both whom tragically died. As memory serves him his parents were killed by soldiers who they were meant to randevu. Men in military uniforms shot them both and stole what work they had along with the child and from there he was raised in captivity among their ranks. It wasn't until he was promoted, with flying colors, to join the A.G.E.N.C.Y that he was given back his free will. Shimazu feels no ill will towards the A.G.E.N.C.Y, understanding his situation and accepting the past for what it was, but he still holds a separate morale code than that of the company that took his parents from him, and vowed to never inflict such pain on anyone else.

Instead his mission is to rid the world of corruption as much as he can and instill a legacy of an ideaology whose philosophy will continue that same goal. After some time in his career, Shimazu parted ways with the A.G.E.N.C.Y to pursue ways of impacting the world in a positive manner without violence, but those ties to his past were never fully severed, as the company continues to rely on his skills when urgent. Reluctantly, he still continues to accept the tasks brought to him during his normal life. ''You can take a soldier out the warzone, but you can never take the war out a soldier'' these are the words his previous superior used to tell him, and to this day Shimazu wonders if those words hold truth.

Star Lord

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum